It is suggested to carefully read the guidelines of the Call, and specifically the indicative activities, which could be included and described in a potential application and discuss the component of your proposal with your partner(s).
An indicative non-exhaustive list of eligible activities as described in the guidelines of the Call is the following:
• visits aiming at deepening partnerships across sectors and through specific common activities
• networking, exchange, sharing and transfer of knowledge, technology, experience, and best practice
• visits by NGO experts / experts from Donor States entities to Greece for training / coaching purposes – and vice versa
• attendance or organization of conferences or workshops with a concrete impact on bilateral partnerships and relations
• technical cooperation and exchange of experts
• capacity building and short-term training, for instance digital/physical workshops
• working visits related to ongoing projects
We kindly remind that at least one entity from one of the Donor States, relevant to achieving the cooperation objectives, must be involved in any initiative your organization will submit.