The actions selected are eligible under the Call, as described in the list with the indicative activities for a bilateral component in the Call:
- visits aiming at deepening partnerships across sectors and through specific common activities
- networking, exchange, sharing and transfer of knowledge, technology, experience and best practice
- visits by NGO experts / experts from Donor States entities to Greece for training / coaching purposes – and vice versa
- attendance or organization of conferences or workshops with a concrete impact on bilateral partnerships and relations
- technical cooperation and exchange of experts
- capacity building and short-term training, for instance digital/physical workshops
- working visits related to ongoing projects
- any other activities aiming at strengthening bilateral relations between eligible entities in the Donor States and Greece.
According to the Call for Proposals “Bilateral Initiative applicants & partners must be legal entities registered and established in Greece or in the Donor States. Eligible promoters could be both profit and non-profit institutions in Greece or in Norway, Lichtenstein or Iceland”.
According to that, as far as an organization is a non-profit legal entity registered and established in Greece, whether established by natural or legal persons, private or public ones, it can be considered an eligible applicant.
An ad hoc decision regarding the eligibility of a specific organization can only be taken after having reviewed the relevant application and its supporting documentation.